Thursday, September 3, 2009

Vintage Recipe Thursday: Frozen Fruit Cheese Salad

This is my first time participating in Vintage Recipe Thursday -- but it's the 23rd edition.

The recipe I'm posting comes from Creative Cooking with Cottage Cheese, a vintage booklet from the American Dairy Association Test Kitchen featuring -- you guessed it! -- recipes with cottage cheese as an ingredient.

I'm not a real big fan of cottage cheese... Unless it's in a cheesecake, lasagna or stuffed shells, I usually pass on the stuff; but this dessert recipe features lots of fruit & sugar, so I might just give this Frozen Fruit Cheese Salad recipe a try...

(Don't forget to check out the rest of the vintage recipes in this edition.)

1 comments:

Joy @ Joy Of Desserts said...

Thank you for joining Vintage Recipe Thursday. This sounds very tasty for those who do like cottage cheese. It reminds me of a Plombiere ice cream -- lots of fruit in vanilla -- in this case lots of fruit in cottage cheese.

Things Your Grandmother Knew © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*